Sunday, October 28, 2012

Our bike ride today, October 28, 2012

Biking and health

Gerry planned a Tagaytay bike ride for today.  He, Angel, and I;  however when I informed the daughter of Angel, she told me his father is in Palawan.    So the Tagaytay ride has to wait.

So I rode today alone, and saw Ben wagging his tongue, later joined by Archie up to  Km 27.  I experienced a low pressure rear tire and inflated it;  and Luis came.  So up to Callahan and Morong. As usual we had lugaw at Morong.  The rest of the guys decided to go to Pisong Cafe;  Chito, Tommy and I decided to go to Teresa.

I was good that Tommy was with us.  Right before the last slope, I broke my chain and Tommy was kind enough to join them back.

We went to  Antipolo church;  saw a mass end and start.  It was an exhibition of St. Pedro Calungsod and there was a beeline to view the image of St. Pedro Calungsod.

Tommy and I rode together to Richard's house;   however, Richard just left.

No comments: