Saturday, November 3, 2012

District 2 DE of Rizal Engineer Santos retired last September 24, 2012

Biking and health

I just learned that my kumare of almost 30 years was the DE of District 2 of Rizal DPWH.  I met her about 4 months ago and footed the bill of our breakfast meeting at Bistro Mateo coffee shop at Tiendesitas. She is the Ninang of my youngest daughter (she is all ready 30 years old)

That is where I learned of her middle management responsibility at DPWH.

So she was responsible for the nice roads that we bikers enjoy at Cardona, Morong, Tanay, Teresa, Pililla and Jala jala.  I mentioned the cracks at Bagumbon in Jalajala.  The last time we biked, the joint cracks were gone save for some that were washed away by the incessant rain.

She retired last September 24 and said to me in a text that that was her legacy.

Let us thank Engr. Merci Santos former DE of DPWH District 2 of Rizal.  She is from Marikina City.

No comments: