Sunday, November 18, 2012

Our ride today, November 18, 2012

Biking and health

I rode out at about 6: 10 and stopped for a while at Sacred Heart Parish for a brief prayer.  And then bought some suman.  I biked at 34 gear and did spinning.  I overtook an old cyclist at  Callahan and he never pursued me.  I shifted to 53 between Cardona and Morong.  I tried to do interval and hard pedalling to follow the new trend in physical fitness.  Hard intense effort vs. long cardio or aero efforts.

When Master arrived, as usual, we  had to take the salvo of "kantsaw" and lait.  It was our shortcoming.

After the usual lugaw and buchi, we decided:  Allan, Tito, Gerry, and Angeland I to ride to Antipolo because of parade in Angono.  I was with the group when I decided to pee at Sampaguita resort in Teresa.  However, I still manage to pass to younger looking bikers, and another one in Colnago suit, heavily built.   We regrouped and rested at China Bank parking lot in Antipolo.

We were at home by 9:00 am and still managed to watch the parade.

BTW, it is the birthday of Master on November 23,2012.   Happy birthday.

Everyone of the Recylist is invited to join us on the same day to celebrate our town fiesta at the house of Jorgeus biker

No comments: