Monday, October 1, 2012

My bike ride yesterday, September 30 2012

Biking and health

I had an appointment yesterday, supposedly at McDo Taytay therefore, I limited my ride yesterday near the CME, floodway.  I therefore made my ride short, and fast and furious.

Somewhere in the blog:   www.cheapcures.blogspot.com  the best way for fat loss, aside from having a higher leptin level (that metabolises fat) is to have high intensity exercise (not longer ones) as interval training or sprint to:   raise basal metabolic rate (bmr) -  you make your body a fat burning furnace, and burn fats at once.

I also mentioned this in my previous post:    become fit by exercising less  this strategy.

That is what I did;  I ran at 20 to 22 mph pace (32 to 35 kph).  My ride was over by 7:15 (I started at 5: 45 and blazed the floodway.)

That left me tired and panting and with plenty of sore muscles in the abs, thighs and legs.

Last week, I did an Antipolo climb via Tikling  and also did a fast and furious pace.  About 30 mins from Angono, going up.  I kept pace with one of the Taytay elite riders;  was left at Beverly Hills though.

And I perspired till noon;  and even when I took a nap.

Seems like a good exercise strategy

No comments: