Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Riding Home from Real on April 9

Bike and Save the Earth


 The  Recyclists in front of the Baywatch, after Peter said the prayer seeking safe trip going home

I had planned to ride the bus going home so that I could catch with the birthday celebration of my wife who would be celebrating her 61st birthday in a hotel lunch buffet.  However, at 5 am there was no bus.  So I had no choice except to ride. My time limit was to be in Angono by l030. (I arrived 11 am not bad)


Jeffrey leads the peloton, that is masters butt at the derriere;  Jorgeus biker could have been here were it not for his picture taking, documentation chores.

                              Gerry, Kuya Boy, Netoy and Master



                                        Richard, Jemrex, and VM

                                        Engr. June and Peter;  look at Peter's tongue.

                                         Papa Ric, Netoy and Master


                                         Papa Ric and Kuya Boy

                                           Gerry and Archie


                                  That is 7 days;  he ably did his job as collection agent


                                 Jorgeusbiker trying to catch up, at the end of the pack


                                          Allan now ahead

I was behind the group because of picture taking of the route.

However, I had to catch up because of my original plan. I caught up with Papa Ric and 7 days at km l07.  I caught up with Netoy at km 90.  I was flying until Famy.  And there was no bus yet.  We were there at 8:00 am

After Famy, I rode side by side with Nolite and Tito  up to Bugarin.  Nolite and Tito left me and then Jemrex, Angel, passed me by.  We took BJ with Richard, Luis, Gerry near the large Ficus (Balete ) km 70.

They rested at Pisong Kape and I had to ride ahead.  Kuya Boy and Tito rode with me.

Kuya Boy's knee were in pain.

Fortunately for me, we were in Morong by  l0 am and shortly before ll, we were in Angono.

My daughter was waiting for me to drive me to her mother's celebration in the hotel for the lunch buffet.


                                         We arrived at the hotel at l2:30;  I arrived on time



                               With my wife celebrating her first year after turning senior


I was able to fulfill my duty as biker, host group and be with my family for an important occasion.
Thanks be to God.

N.B.  We ate a buffet at the Jeepney bar of IH.  Their food was the healthy type.  It cost only mere PHP 600.00 per head (from Deal Grocer)  Their head there is a tokayo, George Romero, with same birthday as George Washington -  Feb. 22.  Thanks tokayo


No comments: