Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bike Tomorrow for Real April 8 until 9th, 2012

Bike and Save the Earth

Tomorrow is the day for planned for bike ride for Real (Quezon)  Some l7 recyclists are expected to join.  It is Easter Sunday hence there will be  a poor turn out. April 9 will be a holiday (Fall of Bataan) so the bike ride will take 2 days.  There will be overnight stay at Baywatch.

From the Google map and direction it is a distance of 98.2 km;   the longest segmentis 44 km from Famy to Real.

The riders are grouped into 4;  and group I of which I am supposed to be the head will be host.  Edgar (7days is furiously coordinating all the activities)  I am doubtful starter.  April 9 is the birthday of my wife and there is an event on that day.  However if I will leave real at 5 am, I may catch up with them.



View Larger Map

No comments: