Sunday, January 28, 2018

Some of the lightest bikes are Fuji SL bikes

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
January 28, 2017
Fuji SL 2.5

Fuji launches superlight bikes
I rode to Jalajala today on a Fuji campy with Cosmic wheelset. The  repainted reassembled is not yet road worthy (having some problems with bottom bracket)  I said earlier that I was a fool wanting a Scott or Wilier not realizing that my bike is much much lighter than those mentioned.

I rode with someone who has a Fuji SL too (much latest version) with Durace.  and he  advised  me against disposing off the Fuji bike.  Sayang.

Fuji has consistently been in the list of lightest bikes. Their latest is only 695 grams and they together with SRAM red produced at sub 5 kg bike.






   600 grams frame and  sub 5 built bike 5 figure price

N.B.   I tried to lift a famous Italian bike with Cosmic carbon wheelset and Durace group set. I would say it must be over 8 kg.  My Freccia with its 1,435 Novatec wheelset  would be lighter (sub 8 kg estimate)

No comments: