Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Dream bikes - what is yours?

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
January 9, 2018

Every one has a dream.  If you must dream, dream big.  It is nice to have something to aspire for, something to be excited when you wake up each morning, especially if you are to exercise to be healthy and strong.
You want an equipment that will make your blood and heartbeat be faster.

These are my dream bikes and I want to acquire them soon, and ride them within this year.  I hope I can do this and  enjoy as long as I live:

                                          Inspect ko tomorrow early morning sa Makati City


                                                          Ang ganda di ba?

Image may contain: people sitting, bicycle and shoes


Image may contain: shoes


Image may contain: shoes

No comments: