Sunday, January 7, 2018

Tracking my training ride for Vigan ride in February

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
January 7, 2018


Here is my log of rides for the  last 3 weeks:

1st  week                                                                       -   160 km

2nd  week                                                                     -    180 km

3rd week  (this week)

                        Jala jala ride                        100 km

                        Thursday ride                       60 km

                        Mambog  ride                      20 km

Still 180 km but the length of the ride today is 100 km.  I arrived 3 pm because it was too hot.  Plenty or rest
I guess I am on track. I feel I can handle the  stress the heat, and the challenge all. ready.

I practiced using the newly acquired bike:  a Mosso Alum bike ARC 710 weighing about 8 kg

1  I had to adjust for the first 20 km;  but things got easier and faster later on

2.  It it faster, tracked better and had less vibration

3. I would say it is even better than Fuji.

It uses latest Shimano group set.  105 5800 11 speed.

I was left behind with the latest tech.

In Hacienda pisong kape, at Lunch time, I met Ms. Liezl de Leon who had a Scott Carbon fiber bike  (CR ) 2014 model, and I tried to lift and was a bit lighter than the Mosso. I guiess I did a good buy.  I did not miss the Scott bike I was not able to get, while saving no less than  P18,000 in the process

Nakipaglaro sa isang TT biker (nakagiant na TT bike, a very young biker from Pasig with Durace group set and aero bars) and towed him from Tanay to Morong.   He allowed me to summit the Baras hill alone.   Di pa laos with this new steed

No comments: