Wednesday, December 27, 2017

My bike ride today: December 27, 2017

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 27, 2017


                                              Fields of Quiapo at Morong



I did a 50 km ride (25 km one way:   km 27 to km 52) up to Baras Hills.   It rained.  Its good
I have rain coat.  But that did not prevent me from having two flat tire at Calumpang, and I had to walk up to Pantok to look for vulcanizing or bike shop.  Unfortunately, none would service my bike
The jeeps and tricycle were full too.   I was about to cross Pantok when I saw Tito Fabay

He offered to give me a lift up to Angono.  I had to carry the bike on my shoulder which was tiring.  At Tayuman, I just guided the bike running side by side with the Motorcycle.

Inihatid ako sa door namin.   Salamat Tito.




                                                                 Naudlot na pagpapatuyo ng palay


                                                   Solar drier talaga highway.  Nakastock na palay sa
                                                                        roadside


                                                                        TLC ni Mr. Millare
                                                                          panglaro




No comments: