Friday, December 1, 2017

My bike ride yesterday November 30 2017 on a Sava Ti MTB

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 1, 2017


                               My Ti bike atop a mountain

Only 24 days before Christmas.   We hope many got their 13th  month (bonus) all ready.

Belated Andy Bonifacio day. It is too sad, another Andy (the former Comelec boss) did not see Christmas while in office.



Yesterday, I rode to Morong on a Sava Ti.MTB This post has not used this for a while.  In Darangan, a roadie overtook me, and I gave chase and was with him side by side until Morong. The rider in a Dogma P look alike was alone and is from Taguig. He said it was his first time to ride again in so many days. He overtook me downhill at LLDA because he overtook a jeep, I did not.   I caught up with him before turning right to Cardona munisipyo and were side by side in Callahan.  He overtook me again downhill, but I passed him and several MTBs at the flat.

On the way back I took the diversion road, at Cardona, and before turning left I was at 42 x 28 before shifting to 32.

I was on that gear while going up LLDA.

In Binangonan, I came across MTBs who were 29rs. I proved that 26ers are not lame because I kept up with them and passed them  in a sprint before Island gas where I sprinted.

It was a great biking day

No comments: