Saturday, December 2, 2017

My ride today on Sava Ti MTB to Medalva Hills

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 2, 2017



The PE of our office mates took us to Medalva Hills at Botong Francisco Highway.   It is a challenging uphill climb.  However I had my SAVA Ti bike 3 x 10  XT group set.   There were 3 sections of climb:   one after highway, next is the 500 meter long climb to the crest, and another two steep climb at the subdivision

I had to use 32 x 36 gears to make it easy on myself...

I have my usual 3x ride for the week:   one on November 30, one yesterday and one today.   Ti to Morong on November 30 Sava carbon yesterday to Mahabang Parang, and today's ride.

                  Loyola Retreat House at the background


                    My office mates playing badminton

                                  My Ti Bike and sunrise

No comments: