Friday, December 22, 2017

Nice expensive Bianchi Carbon bike seen today at Simples Lugawan

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 22, 2017


Bianchi Qaltre

Bianchi Philippines at Facebook

Celeste Cycles PH




This post biked today up to Pililla (KM 58). I stopped at Maybancal (near the horse with no name statue) and had sopas  and two kuntsitas.  As I prepared to leave, I saw a 40sh mayaman looking RB with a Bianchi and it was x4.   And that would be about P200,000+ for frame alone. (3,100 pounds  x 70 =  217,000  The write up on the bike and what  the gentleman claimed matched.

I have dropped all plans of  buying a new bike, and rid myself of upgraditis. I concentrated on riding on practicing the engine. There is no more possibility of riding faster.

But given the chance, I would like to own even an Oltre xr3.   (Mga  P163t, but P146 on sale)   Hehe di masamang magdream.  Or even full carbon intrepida.

The Oltre XR4 is available in various different builds. These are they:
Campagnolo
• Super Record EPS (£9,500)
• Super Record mechanical (£7,500)
• Chorus mechanical (£4,700)


Shimano
• Dura-Ace Di2 (£8,600)
• Dura-Ace mechanical (£6,800)
• Ultegra Di2 (£5,000)
SRAM
Red eTap (£7,500)    (with bluetooth tech -   that is his bike   - nearly half million in php.  Wow.   My ti bike looked nothing besides his Bianchi
In addition, some of the builds have different wheel and chainset options, so there are actually 26 choices in total, all built around the same Oltre XR4 CV frame. You can have Zipp 404 Firecrest wheels on the Shimano models, for example, with the price adjusted accordingly. The frameset price is £3,100.

The bike has countervail technology which was claimed to erase vibrations from the road. Wow


I interviewed the roadie who had the bike and said that yes I was right about the frame price and the whole set up with SRAM electronics would be about P400,000.+++  It  would weigh about  16 lbs.  He  also mentioned that he has a bike, like that of Peter Sagan which he bought in Singapore that set him back by P300,000 Siya daw lang meron noon sa Pinas

tdf2017-sagandcav.jpg
                                                                 Ito ga?


Bianchi is one of the brands I admire, an aspirational bike.  I have an old alum Bianchi which is also light and a fav bike.  If I can afford it later, I would like to own one.














May sale sila, P196,000 na lang xr4, di na P200,000+ (less 10% during the sale period)











No comments: