Sunday, December 31, 2017

Fulfilling my planned distance ride this week

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 31, 2017



Happy New Year 5 hours from now.

Today I biked 90 km up to km. 72.5 in Jalajala.  That makes it 90 km ride today

I have done the following rides:

        50 km Wednesday (I had two flats0

        30 km up and back Antipolo Saturday

        90 km today.

        Total    170 km.  Short pa rin sa targetted 200 km at least per week.  But that will do.

I had mechanical problems today:  two flats, and seat that kept on tilting back.  When I checked the parts that were holding back the seat had smoothed out.  I sand papered them to be rough, cleaned the  dirty parts,and we are back in business.

Earlier we had group pics near the Dambana ng Kabayo sa Simples Lugawan:

The tropa went to Angono for picture taking for ID.  I went ahead with my Jalajala ride.

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, outdoor



Image may contain: 14 people, people smiling, sky and outdoor


Image may contain: 16 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor



Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

                                   Photos by Jess Verches at Facebook, copied without permission

DAMBANA NG KABAYO






                                                     Mamahaling mga bikes

No comments: