Sunday, October 8, 2017

2x Climb to San Carlos (Antenna) Heights last Wednesday

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 8, 2017

I was training officers last week and part of the schedule was physical fitness.  HR brought them to Marian hills on a hike.  I brought my MTB and rode up via Tolentino. I used relatively hard gears going up.   32 x 17 to 19. I had long lay over and could not manage I think climb up by Gate 2.  I was ahead of every body else.  I met them:   a lady and another senior near Sitio Mangga all ready.

Then I went up again riding the bike.   And then when we went down, I rode down to Mangga and  then climbed again meeting them near the last switchback before Mangga.   I rode down again and met them near the first cross.

They walked down  Gate 2,  and rode up and down again as they descended.   As usual, in the afternoon, I was dead tired and had to sleep for two hours

No comments: