Saturday, October 28, 2017

Ang mga Recyclists nakiramay sa mga naulila ni Bayani Ramos, husband ni Simple(s Lugawan)

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 28, 2017

The Recyclists came  nearly in full force to condole and pray with the family of the late Bayani Ramos, the husband of Simple (the owner of lugawan) who serve our breakfast for the last 10 years of biking.  He died of cardiac arrest at East Medical Center due to complications from diabetes.  He was 62 (4 years younger than me and 20+ years vs Papa Ric) I used to converse with him because  we have the same affliction.


Biking is a a medicine. It was biking that made me live longer.  Otherwise, I like Mr Bayani would have lost my toes and succumbed too to the complications of diabetes.

   Present this morning were Engr. June, Joel, Boks, Etoy Mariposa, Vhen, Edgar de los Reyes.  Papa Ric Mancao, Jericho Magtibag, Jimmy, Meong  Pres Luis Master E,  and me.

We made our own individual abuloy.  All except me made it round Teresa.  I still had work to do.

No comments: