Sunday, October 29, 2017

Bike ride today to Antipolo, Teresa, met rode with Reymundo Pactao up to Antipolo

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 29, 2017

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, bicycle and outdoor

I rode to Antipolo City this morning.  And I met Reymond Pactao from Pag Asa Binangonan Rizal.  He took notice of me as he joined me at Beverly Hills going up Antipolo City.   He recognized my uniform and the bike frame I bought from him -  Bianchi.  At the Antipolo Cathedral church yard, he realized how light the bike is.  If only the wheel set were lighter, then it would even be lighter.

I rode up using heavy gear 39 x 17.  I used to ride this at low gear  39 x 28 or even 32.   But I was sweating hard, even on my face, as I finished the ride.   I returned home via Teresa, Morong,  Cardona and Binangonan

No comments: