Monday, October 23, 2017

"Ilan taon na po kayo Tay? "(How old are you sir) You can still bike this far and hard?

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 23, 2017


Image may contain: 2 people, people riding bicycles, bicycle and outdoor
                                         The author at the center supervising the flat fix. Ha6


Image may contain: one or more people, shoes, bicycle and outdoor
                                       Assisting Edgar (7 days) sa pagbomba ng flat


I was asked this question thrice:   by MTB rider in front of PNPA, by a father of a cadet from Guimba Nueva Ecija who visited his son, manager of Silang Jollibee.  They were wondering how come I was with very young riders?

How come I could still bike this far?

And they were surprised that I declared that I am 66.   Still going strong and steady for 66.

And a fellow rider Gerry remarked that I was better off with the strugglers (4 of them) who arrived some 30 minutes later than the others climbing the Sta Rosa Highway to Tagaytay

This was the third long and hard ride I had for the last 3 months:   Jariel's Peak, Majayjay.   I thought I am done with biking.  But I am not.  Puwedeig pwedi pa

No comments: