Sunday, October 1, 2017

Very fast bike ride by the Big 5 to Tagaytay City today, October 1, 2017

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 1, 2017

There was a planned ride to Tagaytay City today as heard from Gerry Cataps:   assembly was supposed to be at 5:45 today at Iglesia.   I asked Vhen last Thursday, and said he was in doubt.

This morning, it was still drizzling at 5:30 am.  I decided not to join

However natuloy pala sila:  5:  Alan, Gerry, Pres Luis, Angel, and Jeff (?)

And they did this in a very quick and fast action:  10 arrival at Tagaytay City, and they even went to Palace in the Sky.

They were able to come back at 2 pm.  Gerry still went somewhere else.

Vhen I saw him at 3:00 am near the Angono bridge, Villamayor Bike store.

Today, I just rode to Morong and went home via Diversion. (after a long time.) and it was challenging again. I struggled at 32 x 25.  

No comments: