Sunday, October 8, 2017

Ride to Morong today using FujiCarbon

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 8, 2017


Image result for fuji sl1 carbon road bike

I rode to Morong today using a road bike.  The FujiCarbon. I had not used this for the last 2 months and molds and mildew were growing on the tires and other parts  I decided to use the 50 chain ring and the 13 to 15 sprocket even while going up Callahan. (a hard gear set day).   There is a big difference with MTB ride because pedaling is relatively light and was not left very much behind by a fellow road biker aboard a GTS alum bike

As I saw in a bike contest in Lombard, when the gear is harder, all I had to do was stand up

I met Jimmy and Sec Noe and both wore the same windmill uniform.  There was a slight drizzle as I rode home.   Many I think did not ride because there was light rain/shower early in the morning

Dapat talaga lahat ng bikes ginagamit

No comments: