Sunday, October 15, 2017

Bike Ride today, October 15, 2017

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
October 15, 2017


There were a lot of kapadyaks I met today as I went on a ride to Binangonan and Antenna using a road bike (the Bianchi Ultegra):

1.  Armin Zap  -  at Jollibee waiting for other MTBs to arrive.   while the BFP were putting out fire at Angono SaveMore

2.  Jess Verchez -  he passed by us;   he was not riding today.

3  Alan Astorga -   in Tagpos.  He was on MTB and would ride with Gerry Cataps;   I left him at Tagpos

4.  Pablo Tsinelas -  at Antenna.  While I did the antenna using the road bike.  I drew ohs and ahs from the MTB riders because I had high gears.  But I was able to reach the  top.  My lowest gear was 39 x 32.  It was a hard combination

It was the first time I rode a road  bike all the way to Antenna.Only MTBs before

Indeed I perspired a lot today riding up San Carlos Heights Antenna.  My thighs and legs ached and it was a real work out despite the short distance.

Yesterday, I rode up Medalva using the SAVA MTB.  I used 32 x 34 gears.  Since it was raining hard, it was a refreshing ride

No comments: