Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Papa Rick slowing down - AGE MATTERS

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 13, 2017

I caught up with Papa Ric Mancao (84 years old) past km 53 Tanay last Sunday and I had some conversations with him while riding at about 20 kph. I noticed that while was pedaling constantly, he was slowly being left behind.Until I sensed that he was left  very much much behind. Papa Ric is one of the oldest biker in the area who is very much functional

I had Biak na Bato in Pililla as my destination.Then I turned back, made a U turn to go home.I met Papa Ric at the Munisipio of Pililla.That meant that I was ahead of Papa Ric by about 2 km.  or by 2 minutes. It has not happened before. Despite being old before he turned 80, I was not able to overtake him

AGE MATTERS

No comments: