Sunday, June 4, 2017

Hard climbs/yesterday and Wednesday

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 4, 2017

I was not able to ride today because probably of the hard rides I did for the last two days.  Yesterday, I rode up East ridge, trying to climb it at 32 front chain rings.  However before and after Unamonte I had to shift down to 24 and return to 32 before the former SG outpost.   After resting for a while, I rode up to the new guard house and  passing by the MTB riders from Taguig. who had to stop and rest some 20 meters before the summit.  In a conversation, the young riders said they admire me, the senior rider for not stopping.

Last Wednesday, I climbed San Carlos Heights Antenna via the Gate 2 (the more difficult climb, the easy climb is via Tolentino) I also used 32 chain ring.  There were lot of riders last Wednesday.   I did it non stop.    There I met Glen Diestro and Supremo Armin.  Great guys and riders

On those two occasions, I was with new recruits/trainees at the office.  Part of developing sound mind in a sound body

No comments: