Sunday, June 4, 2017

Thorough cleaning of MTB today

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 4, 2017

I did not bike today.  I was tired from my sojourn at East ridge, and I devoted my time giving a thorough cleaning to the 3 MTBs I have.  I washed the tires.  Wiped clean the inside of the stays (they are not reachable so I had to remove the tires).  Fixed the valves that are rattling or loose with masking tape (I removed the bolt that can damage the interior. If you screw it tight, the valve separates from the rubber or gets loose and develop a leak)   I wiped clean the sprockets and then wiped tire black to the tires and the rim.

That is on top of cleaning the two cars we have.  Inside and out.   and even the underside of the car.  That was a lot of perspiration.   As challenging as a 4 hour ride

No comments: