Monday, June 26, 2017

I biked 100 km today to Jala jala to make up for the non participation in Zambales ride

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 26, 2017



Today I left early about 5:45 to bike to Jalajala and I managed to be at Sacred Heart Church by 6:00 am.  I was in Morong by 6:50 and found Master E having finished his lugaw.  Then Joel arrived and then Peter Anonuevo and his companion Arnel.  (Arnel is a retired Meralco employee;   his second wife just died from her sleep 40 days ago).  Peter Anonuevo who just alighted from a tanker (he is a seaman, its good he was in the Pakistan tanker that exploded that killed more than a 100)

Peter visited the following churches but were all closed this morning:  Baras, Tanay and Pililla. It was Bisita Iglesia once again.   We stopped in Pisong Kape where Peter treated me and Arnel to Saging na Saba and gatorade.  And then I went on my sojourn to complete my ride to Jalajala.  I rode another 20 km out and back to Pisong Kape.    It took me more than an hour to complete that.  The 20 km is as far as the Carabao dairy plant.  (some 2 km+ from the town proper)

I was back in Pisong Kape by 11 am, had coffee until 11:30.   It was as I judged very hot.   I was in Cardona by 12:00 and home by 1:00 pm.  I was relatively faster compared to the Tuesday century run to  Mabitac

No comments: