Saturday, June 3, 2017

Frequent riders Jimmy and Supremo

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
June 3, 2017


                                                       Supremo Armin Zapanta


I try to ride at least 3x a week.   That will keep my Basal Metabolic Rate at little bit higher and let me burn fat while resting (but it gives me BO when the perspiration invites germs to grow.  Thus I biked Tuesday, Wednesday and today.  I will bike again tomorrow
.
On those occasions, I saw Jimmy twice and Supremo Armin once.  But he climbed SCH twice  He descended and climbed again and met him again as I was descending.

For the last two rides, I made two hill climbs (and they were not easy)   SCH antenna and SCH.  I went up SCH via gate two on a 32 x 36 gear.  I did poorly at Eastridge.  I had to dismount 2 x doing granny gears.  The bikers from Taguig admired that I was able to ascend the final 100 meters up to the guard house without stopping.  They stopped and rest and had to do cross stitch while climbing

No comments: