Wednesday, June 22, 2016

My bike ride to Bosoboso this morning; June 22, 2016

Wheels of Happiness

June 22, 2016

I read in the MMS group site at FB that Dindo Narciso is planning a ride this morning, 6:30 at Shell Marcos Highway Marikina en route to Sierra Madre.  So I planned an intercept by riding to Antipolo and to Bosoboso.  It is going to be a challenging ride because of the hills to be ascended:   from Tikling to Fibertex, Beverly HIlls, Antipolo, and then to Bankers Village, to the Memorial Park, and then to Bosoboso.

I brought my Mosso bike.  I left at 6:30 and was in Antipolo City by 7:30.  I was in Bosoboso by 8:15.

I had my breakfast at the resto for bikers owned by Mr. Noel.  I got my complete package:   fried rice, fried egg and hot dog for P50.00

And then rode back.  I passed by the store of Jam Santiano bike parts ph at Sumulong highway, some 100 meters away from Masinag intersection, right after Petron..

Then left turn to Marcos Highway.   Up to McDonald where I climbed the overpass to go to Imelda.  At Marcos HIghway, I chased a roadie and MTB who were sprinting.  Luckily and was able to surge and overtake them.  We were doing 40+ may be.   At Imelda, I kept pace with the JP which were probably doing 30.

It was a fine ride for me.  However I found out from Tintin, the husband of Long (kasama ni Dindo) that Long went to work today and might push through with their ride this Saturday.

No comments: