Sunday, January 17, 2016

Talo ng 64 ang mga 30s na MTB going up Botong Francisco Avenue in Angono, Rizal

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
January 17, 2016



I biked to Botong Francisco Highway in Angono Rizal (from Shell up to Medalva and Twin Hills Terraces)   I practiced 3x on the first hill using 32 x 17 and 19, then climbing up the first hump using 32 x 28.

Then on the fourth ascent, I went up beyond Medalva nd Twin Hills using 32 x 32.  It was tough even at that light gear. Kiulang ng practice.

On the way up though, I passed two MTB riders whom I found out later were from Mandaluyong walking with their bikes.  They stopped finding the hill climb stiff. They remarked na "daig tayo ni Lolo"  Haha (They did not know I was struggling too)

Constant practice... Practice so that it willl not be tough  I had to make this ride short because I will attend the mass for Sto Nino and the procession

HAPPY FEAST OF STO NINO.


                              Images of Sto Nino for blessing


                                  The priest blessing the children and Sto. Nino




The procession




No comments: