Monday, November 24, 2014

What is my experience in using the #Exustarcarbonfiberpedals.

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   |  November 24, 2014

Well it is light and since it is expensive (P6,350) I can only praise the new pedals to high heavens.  It is easy to engage and disengage unlike the much cheaper ones (Shimano and Exustar).

Since it is light, it stays on a neutral position and therefore quite easy for the feet to find the position to engage and insert.  The heavy pedals have to kicked so that the correct surface can be engaged.  It does not happen with Exustar carbon fiber.

Furthermore, I notice that I can time trial (ride at constant high speed) without getting tired legs at once.

I would say it is an excellent pedal.  Engr June Francisco would not buy this pedal and dispose off his Look pedal.  So gaya gaya ako kay Engineer for making such a wise choice

No comments: