Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Practice #bikeride today

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines  |  November 25, 2014

Pres Luis all ready posted at FB that we will have the Real Ride by November 30, 2014.  I suppose this is a one day ride, no overnight. So we have to practice hard and long.

This morning I biked to Hilltop Cabrera road.  There are 4 climbs:   one before the water tank, the other near Maharlika village beginning with Provincial jail,  next is after Sto Rosario, and the last one that jacknifes sharply to the left is before Don Enrique heights.  The last one is tough one because it is long.  There are two other hills after this one but they rise gently.

Then I rode to Teresa, Morong, and Binangonan.  It took me two hours and half to do this ride.

I think I saw VM at about 8;15 in Calumpang

No comments: