Monday, November 17, 2014

Nakasakay ko si Insan Rommel and Hannah sa van last Saturday

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal, Philippines   |  November 17, 2014

              An old picture in 2012 that shows Smith and Alan together near the fast food.

This party traveled on a business trip to Calapan City, Oriental Mindoro, November 14 to 15 2014.   He left Calapan 3 pm on a boat ride, arrived at Batangas port at by 5 pm and traveled by bus up to Crossing.

It was difficult to get ride at Edsa central and Starmall and I tried to get a ride at Megamall terminal.  Lo and behold, 5 minutes after a van arrived, and I found myself seated next to whom?   Rommel (Smith and daughter Hannah).

I asked if the post of Pres Luis about the Jalajala ride pushed through.  They said the ride did not push through because it was raining.  But Jess, Alan, and Master arrived.

He also had a spat with the security officer regarding the placement of bike so that it will not be stolen.

They came from WTTC bike exhibit wanting to buy something different.  I told them that I got an 88 gm pedal from all places, Marauder in Antipolo City, and Jagwire.

Rommel and Hannah paid for my P45.00 van fare. Thanks po.  Nice meeting fellow bikers, after coming from  far away place.  It reminded me to bike tomorrow.

No comments: