Monday, November 24, 2014

Our #bikeride yesterday, November 23, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   | November 24, 2014

I rode early today to watch the fiesta procession and parade.  I decided that I will just bike elsewhere because everybody was drunk as early as 6 am;  I have seen these parades several dozen times.  They were unrowdy and uncontrolled groups.  They were shouting and laughing loud during the night.

So I rode straight to Pisong Kape and arrived there about 7:40.   It was a fast clip ride.  There I saw Master. He said he raced a couple of riders from Cardona to Morong which extended up to Pililla.





I rode with the 50 gear and 13 and 14.  I rode up the LLDA with and Callahan return with 50 x 21.  It must have exercised my quad very well

I had my lugaw with chicken meat and by 8:30 we rode up to OL.     We were there by 9:00 am.  In a little while, Joel, Ernie, Alan, Pres Luis arrived.  I could not invite them to our house (since it was fiesta) since they had a plan to go to Nolites place.   However by 9:30 when we descended  they suddenly disappeared and I got separated from them.

In Angono, I saw Val.  He said he and Gerry were at Pisong Kape.  How was the pamimiesta at  at Nolite.  He said the house was closed. What happened.  Again I said I am sorry because I have not notified my wife if they are coming.?

No comments: