Sunday, November 17, 2013

My bike ride today November 17, 2013

Wheels of Fun

Angono, Rizal Philippines   | November 17, 2013

                              Luis collecting the biodata for ID, Jeff, Chito and Joel

I left a little bit late today.  I started out at 6:40, was in the Sacred Heart church by 6:50.  I was in Morong by 7:40.  I had the usual lugaw with egg and butchi.  Then the group left by 8:10 and we were in Pisong Kape by 8:30.  They were fast.  I went ahead but the peloton kept up with me at km 55.    But this time I could see their back especially that of Gerry Cataps.

They stopped at Pisong Kape but went on till Bugarin.  Bubuy and Ariel  caught up with me at km 65 (near OL) but I kept pace with them until km 68.  I was there at the Bugarin by 9:15.  I ate Buko at Lolas (it is 12 pesos now) and went down by 9:30.  I was in Morong by 10:00 am and at Binangonan by 10:50.   And home by 11:15.  It was hot and dry today.

                                      A CME rider from Taytay enjoying his lugaw breakfast


                                       A group of very young riders learning competitive riding



                                        Ben and Master E

No comments: