Friday, November 1, 2013

Very few biked today November 1, 2013 - All Saints Day

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal, PHL   | November 1, 2013

                                          At Holy Angels Memorial Park in Morong Rizal

Very few seemed to to have bike ride today because it is All Saints Day.  It is a holiday, and it is family day.  So they went straight to the cemetery.  I took this opportunity to ride and visit the cemetery.  I started out late though.

Though alone and my thighs were still screaming (due to the tough Lemery ride last Sunday October 27, 2013)  I still tried to do interval training.  10 x 10 secs of sprint, hard riding, even on uphills.  Now my thighs are screaming still.

I took pictures of the pollution, and Holy Angels Memorial Park.  The traffic, because it was still early when I biked, seemed well managed.

                     With an old friend from Morong, Mr. Johnny Angeles, fmr Pres of AAP

No comments: