Sunday, November 24, 2013

My bike ride today November 24, 2013 - fiesta for Christ the King

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  PHL  |  November 24, 2013



I took the Antipolo route this morning.  I left at quarter to 7 and was in Antipolo Church by 730.  I took some pollution pictures along the way.  I attended the mass.  The priest said in his homily, in relation to the Tacloban and Bohol earthquake disaster, that Jesus Christ is bigger than any of the disaster and all our sorrows.  We should keep that in mind.

I left at a little past 8 and biked to Morong.  I met most of the Recyclists in Teresa town proper maybe doing 40 kph. They were in two groups.  I was in Morong by 8:40.   And met my lugaw an egg, costing P15.00.  Then biked back to Angono via Cardona.    Since I had no one with me, I took my own sweet time.  i was home by 11:00.  


                                            Graeat Cervelo bike with aero wheelset





                                           Plenty of kingfishers in Morong ricefields


                                         Heron birds  in a congress



                                  More heron birds


                                        Gift of God -->  jeepney, a polluter, really?

No comments: