Sunday, November 10, 2013

It rained before 6 am, and yet many biked; the day was fine today November 10 2013 for a bike ride

Real Cyclists

Angono Rizal   PHL  |  November 10, 2013

                                   Nolite, Gerry, Jess, Abet Amora and Jorgeusbiker

Despite the strongest typhoon hitting the central portion of the PHL last Friday, and many deaths reported, weather was fine the entire day.  There was slight drizzle at around 5 am.  But rain stopped past 6 and we biked.

The Recyclists gathered at Simples Lugawan and went to Pililla.  I got a flat before KM 52 in Baras.  Nanding assisted me and we were able to follow some 5 minutes later.

We got ahead to meet his neighbor and friend whom we are trying be in business with.




                                     Young riders, starting young




                               Only fun run?  NO race?  No prize money?



                                         A trike spewed the smoke before Lagundi, Morong



The rider I was with from Tayuman up to Morong told me there was  race. I said I do not know about that.  And I was gamely trying to keep up with him.  He was trying to show off.  Fortunately, he was not able to leave me far.  But when we reached Morong, there was no race.  Only a fun ride from Morong to Bugarin

No comments: