Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Practicing for time trial today July 10 2013

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL    |  July 10, 2013



I biked last Monday July 8, and today to have some foundation miles and training for the time trial.  Last Monday, I biked until the Morong Municipal building.  Today I biked till km 58 in Pililla for a total of 30 km one way or 60 km two way.

I could do the morning biking because of the change of schedule at work and I was allowed by our Officer in Charge when I asked permission yesterday.  I was even asked if I would bike to Pampanga;  that is too far.

I left at 6:30 and went to mass at Sacred heart church in Tayuman.  I left at 6:50 and was km 58 by 7:50.  I biked back immediately and was in Binangonan URS by 8:50 and in Angono, Rizal by 9:10

Incidentally I saw Tito at LLDA on the way back and he did not recognize me.  He said he thought I was a young rider because I was on heavy gear (50 x 2l) and I had different uniform.  He did not see me wear the FSA uniform.  We parted ways at URS Binangonan.

I think it was a good TT practice.  I bike hard for 1 km (maybe 30+ km) then rest as many times as allowed.  I practice standing up say I km up the hills.  Tito and I did some fast interval at Calumpang highway.

My things and legs feel like stones now.  It was a good practice I think;  I covered km 58 in 1 hour. That is 30 kmh pace



No comments: