Tuesday, July 30, 2013

How did I do in the Tagaytay ride?

Real Cyclists

Angono, Rizal  PHL  |  July 30, 2013

I am not ashamed to tell that the rest of the Recyclists wait for me.  But before they had to wait for 10 minutes or so, now, it takes 2 to 3 minutes for me to arrive (that is according to Joel)

At the C6 portion I was in the middle of the pack and even was at the front of the paceline for a while.  They overtook me at 3/4 portion of the road.

At the Bicutan to Alabang portion, I was near the front, and reliquished the advantage near the Alabang Zapote road (they were ahead by just 200 meters)

At Daang Hari, up to about 4/5ths of Daang Hari, I stayed with the lead pack.

I and master were behind at Paliparan and Greenwoods up to Silang

At Silang to Tagaytay, we (Master and I were behind) but overtook Ado at around km 48.  Ado though overtook me at km 52.  (That was near the rotonda all ready)

What did I do as we climbed?  I tried spinning which I watched at You Tube as an Alberto Contador strategy.  The climbing was much much easier and I did not feel tired.  I was able to stay close to the leaders.

No comments: