Monday, July 22, 2013

I biked briefly today because it our class reunion (45th year)

Real Cyclists

I biked from 6:30 to 8:30 today just up to the Morong Municipal Hall because there is a class reunion I had to attend.  I would even be the co emcee. Yesterday I biked up to the house of the co hostess - Evelyn Rosales at Cainta Greenwoods where we went through the program and thought all about the ad lib.

As usual, I passed by the Sacred Heart Parish to say little prayer for thanksgiving and for safety while we ride.

On the way back:  I met and saw:   Papa Ric, VM Jun Vic, and Secx Noe.  I just do not know whether they recognized me.  I was at home at 8:30 and ready to leave (by commute) for Rizal High School in Pasig City.

I did the usual thing for TT training:   l km of hard effort, l km of rest.  I was panting catching breath after I reached Morong.  It took me again just over 35 minutes to reach Morong.

No comments: