Monday, November 21, 2011

Hey, Gerry and Smith Tells me I am Improving!?

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

I am just wondering whether these two guys want me to make me feel good to motivate me.  We have a member who does not want to join the rides anymore because the Recyclists average now is 45.  (45 kph ridespeed or age).  But the guys are now stronger and faster.  I thought that I am being better because I can ride at 35 kph now or keep up with Joel for a short time at 45 kph.  They ride the hills at nearly 20 kph. My average for the hills is l4 kph (that is up from 8-10 kph).

But Smith (Rommel) told the group, after our Bugarin hill climb that I  now ride hills faster and stronger.

As for Gerry Cataps, I towed him from Tayuman to Morong. We overtook three groups:  Tamad riders, BCC, and some friends from Cainta with lady riders.  I beat him at Namay hill.

  Maybe he not yet up to his old self after the Luisiana problem.  He stopped near the Mango trees on the way up to Bugarin.  

That is great.  But I lack road rides during the week; it is mostly stationary trainer.  Stationary trainers work?

Am I really improving still, at 60%

No comments: