Saturday, November 19, 2011

More and more People are into Mountain Biking

Climb Every Mountain

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

Last Thursday, I saw Smith with Mountain Bike at Mt. Diaz.  This morning, I saw Bubuy and company with Mt. Bike.  And last Sunday, Danny was on Mt. Bike.

This maybe the reason why I embedded a lot of videos from you tube on Mt. Biking.

When I went to Arospeed to have our old car (a Nissan Exalta) repaired, I learned that the Chief Mechanic there, Robert is into Mt. Biking, and he has 3 to show. We see these MTB guys growing in number every week.  (John Wilkis and Dr. Mateo are into Mt. Biking right)

Mr Calingo of Villamayor bike parts in Pag-Asa, Binangonan, Rizal.  told he he has to set up a MTB section in his store, and it is even bigger than the Motorcyle section;  there are guys who buy Pl70t  MTB cash.

Well, guys, take your pick, Road Bike or Mt. Bike?


No comments: