Monday, November 28, 2011

November 27, 2011 ride

 I thought I would not bike today because I was tired and sleepy from driving to Lipa City to teach at the graduate school satellite office there.  I had to waake up early and the class takes 4 hours non stop.

I just biked to Morong today.  However I think, I rode hard.  I drafted behind a group of 4 who could be riding at 30 to 35 furiously.  I started being towed from Grandspan;  then left them at Calumpang highway.  But they caught up with me at Callahan;  I slowed down there and then I tried to go after them from Cardona boundary to Morong.  That is why when I arrived at Simple;s lugawan, I was sweating profusely.  Oh yes, I tried to sprint up the Namay hill.

I heard they are going to Jalajala up to cemetery only.  But I had an appointment at l0 and so had to ride back home at past 8 am.  I tried to tempo ride using the big chain ring.  It is softer now.  Despite being on stationary only, I feel being stronger and faster.





Have bike and see the word...

No comments: