Sunday, November 13, 2011

Color and Mix for Our Bikes (Color Matching with Uniform and Helmet)

Bike for Health

I realized that we can have fun with our bikes, if we cant ride any faster.  We can become unique, be noticed by having our bikes colored and be designed to fit our own color mix/combination.  I got this idea as I conversed with Erning of Concepcion Marikina.  Now 59, he spiced up his bike with color to match his uniform and helmet.  That is good idea;  color and mix, color coding, color and match for our bikes.  Hmmm.  All you need are plenty of stickers, a little help from our graphics sticker maker.  Who says bikers cant be fashion conscious or icons.   Hahaaha

I will try because I have two other bikes, not so expensive that I can use for this idea/experiment.:




No comments: