Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I Clocked Boyet, Bike Mechanic of Haooh at 40 kmh

Have bike, we will help save the earth...

I did not bike yesterday because our business involved the celebration of the day of the dead (we are running memorial parks)  On the way, I saw a biker pedalling furiously.  Lo and behold, he was Boyeth, the mechanic of Haohh.  I asked my daughter, how fast he was pedalling (we were at Calumpang bypass highway) and she said 40 to 45 kph.

It was rather fast, and she could not shake off Boyeth from behind doing 40 and had to accelerate.

I texted Boyeth and he acknowledged.

Wow all I could manage is 35kph max.  When we went to to Luisiana, I pursued Joel.  My max was 37 mph.

Wow wow.  Boyeth  should coach me how to do it. That is a little bit more practice and hard efforts.  More maximal power output, aerodynamics, lighter body weight

No comments: