Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Preparing for Baguio Ride

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines
December 27, 2016

Vhen Apran relayed to me the information that during the Christmas party which I was not able to attend (di ko nalaman,, no one informed me.  Nasa facebook daw, I missed that post surely) that we shall have a bike ride to Baguio.  It was initiated by Engr. June Francisco daw and he volunteered to have his place in Urdaneta as a stop over point.   VM daw will provide SWAG vehicle.  That is very comforting.

Time to have increased mileage, at least 100 km  on a long weekend.  Last Saturday, I did 80 km.  This morning I did Antipolo. Mga 30 km lang yon pero ascending.

I noticed increased strength in myself all ready.  Because I was able to climb that 39 x 23 (medyo hard yon) And going back I managed the Manila East Hill up to Tower Hills at 53 x 23 without huffing and puffing  I am and bike in oneness.  Getting ready again Baguio climb.

Vhen told me last night, he would join this one .  He and I are both 65 and in the years to come, we may not be able to accomplish this.    I was able to talk to Master E today too. We three will be team mates for this ride.  We will not be at peloton but we will finish the ride

No comments: