Monday, April 27, 2015

Solo ride to Tagaytay to prepare for May 1-2 Nasugbu long ride

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal     April 27, 2015

        These sprinklers near Bellevue was welcome treat

Although I was tired from Saturday trip to La Union and Pangasinan, I struggled to make a long weekend ride Tagaytay.  Without this practice ride, I will be ill equipped to handle the rigors of long ride with the tropang Recyclists May 1 and 2.

I arrived before 11 at Tagaytay, compared to earlier rides where our arrival was before 12 noon.  It is surprising since I only spun and used mostly 39 chain ring




I started out at 6:00 am. Was in Bicutan cor ML Quezon to buy food,  at past 7:00;   at Alabang Service road turning right to Alabang Zapote road by 7:45.   Was in Daang Hari cor Molino at 8:30, at GMA cor Paliparan road by 9:00 and at Silang by 10:30

It was hot and warm (one of the warmest day again ?)that is why I postponed going down at 2:00 pm.   But it was hot just the same.  I was in Daang Hari cor Molino at 3:00 and at Bellevue by 3:45, was in Sucat by 4:00 and Bicutan by 4:30.  Was in Highway 200 by 5:00 and home by 5:30. But I slept long up to 1200 mn right after I had my snacks.


                         The Grove at Greenwoods vicinity


                          Pyramid topiary at Dasma (Paliparan)


                        Great entrance at subdivision


                        Unusual building design in Alabang


                       Dates along center island going to SLEX


                            Great looking topiaries


         Kites for sale at Napindan  only P30 to P50 made in China


                         Kite in flight

                       KIte with tails galore

No comments: