Friday, August 29, 2014

I have a kumpare pala who can "hilot" ("finger" is his term) aches and pains from sprains and strains

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal   |  Philippines

Last Sunday, August 24, 2014, Armin Z and I rode back together home from Morong.  He had an appointment, and I was not fit for the Sierra Madre ride. I had to accept my limitation.

However right after the Callahan ascent, at the Cardona town proper, Armin complained of pain at the left leg rear of knee. He said he must have "ipit" of veins at the left leg (strain)  So we had to bike ascent to LLDA near Montevideo slowly. I suggested one leg pedalling (right only)  In short we manage to ride home and I accompanied Armin to a kumpare, Robert who took care of my sprained big toe which immobilized me.

Unfortunately he was not there.   I understand Armin came back, they had a "hilot"session.   Ruben said in a naughty term "fingering" I suppose Armin's condition was cured?

No comments: