Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Bike ride to Cabrera Road (Hilltop) yesterday August 19, 2014

Wheels of Happiness

Rizal Philippines   | August 20 2014

I rode to Cabrera Road (Tikling going to Hilltop) yesterday. It was a holiday because it was foundation day of our town  I have not biked for the last 3 weeks and I thought  I would not be able to climb the steep hill. A truck lost its brakes and plowed into vehicles at the Manila East Road at the said road.   I was looking for a building and unfortunately, distracted by the effort of hill climb, was not able to located this.

Jeff saw me and asked how come I was at that place.

I am surprised that I was able to negotiate the climb easily. I used 34 x 25 and very easily I reached Zuri.  (3 hills summit later before descending and one final ascent going to Lores)

Later during the day, I told the people whom I met, that earlier in the morning, I climbed the Tikling road and they remarked I must be strong.

Maybe

No comments: