Friday, August 22, 2014

Prayers and condolences for the late Father of kapadyak, Recylist Engr June Francisco

Wheels of Happiness

Angono, Rizal  Philippines  | August 22, 2014

After the hill climb and visiting the Antipolo Church (I did not finish the mass) I rode to Transfiguration of Risen Christ at ML Quezon Avenue past Mission HIlls to condole with the family of Franciscos whose father died  at the age of 77.  Our Engr June Francisco was fortunate to be there at 8:00 am in the morning and welcomed me warmly.  He introduced to me to his brothers and sis, some of whom came from Indonesia (as educators)    His two sister happened to be teachers of my daughter in Assumption Antipolo.  (Later my daughter became a colleague because she taught for a while in Assumption)

His father was an educator, a businessman, and who looks like he is brilliant.  He constantly probed his children's critical thinking  while having a meal.

Some mt. bikers from Mitsubishi arrived later.  Gerry Yamsuan was there (and left his carbon fiber Ridley at home)  Engr June used to be Mitsubishi as an automotive engineer - well trained in Engine and transmission tech in Japan. He works now at Sanden as Logistics Manager and Team Leader in Toyota Production System.

The other Recyclists came later when I left, Engr June texted me.

Vaya can Dios to June's father.  God bless

No comments: