Sunday, March 18, 2012

My Bike Ride Today March 18, 2012

Bike and Save the Earth

I woke up late and started just before 7.  As expected, there were not many Recyclists seen along the way.  However, right after coming down from Cardona and at Morong boundary, I discovered that the MTB rider whom I towed from Binangonan up to Callahan was Danny, and the guy I was pursuing from Tayuman to Calumpang was Gerry.  Gerry disappeared at Calumpang and I thought he had a break away.  I did not realize he took a leak there.

We did l5  18 kph going up Callahan and maybe 38 max at Morong Hiway.  And all that pursuing just to eat lugaw and rice cake at Simples lugawan. I also met Jem there whom I learned is an expert on turbocharging and carbon fiber.

On the way back we took the Teresa Antipolo route.  I left Gerry and Danny at Teresa.  At Teresa though I had to stop for Pi2 from Taytay who broke his chain.  Was I glad I had the chain tool with me.  Ever since the Bicutan chain breaking, I see to it that I had the chain tool.

Despite the fact that my bike was 53-39 chain ring, everything was comfortable and easy.

Then we went to Antipolo church for the mass.

No comments: